Getting Curious with Jayden Doyley
New Year, new team member! Welcome to Jayden, who joins us as an intern. Jayden has an MSc in Cyberpsychology and will be bringing his perspective on how technology can positively impact health outcomes to our client work.
Getting curious with Jayden
1. Why did you want to join Curious Health?
I wanted to join Curious Health because I have always liked working with people to help improve the health and wellbeing of others. Working at Curious Health allows me to combine my passion for helping people with my passion for marketing, social media and advertising. It is also a great opportunity to use my MSc in Cyberpsychology.
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A Spy (I use to watch a lot of spy movies and tv shows)
3. What was the last song you listened to?
WASABI by MAX
4. What do you do when you’re not working?
Watch tv, gaming, read, write and cooking
5. Do you have a go-to karaoke song?
6. Tell us an embarrassing moment
I fell down the hill at university twice on the same night in the rain
7. What’s something you saw recently that made you laugh?
8. What’s something you’ve done, but you’ll never do again?
9. What’s your favourite TV show?
Recently I watched Alice in Borderlands (Netflix) it was amazing. I would definitely recommend
10. What are you passionate about?
Anime, animals and food